Retail Mobile Inventory
Runs on Apple and Android devices!
- Capture inventory transactions with a handheld scanner.
- Work on or offline.
- Search and display inventory item information.
- Import scans into any Retail Pro Ⓡ 8, 9 or Prism.
Physical Inventory supports both open and blind counting methods. Multiple Physical Inventory sessions can be saved at the same time on the mobile device. Sessions may be synchronized to Retail Pro as desired.
Receiving & Transfers
Receiving and Transfers don’t get any easier. With a few scans, received items can be loaded on the mobile device at the receiving station and then imported into Retail Pro.
Similar to Physical Inventory, multiple Receiving and Transfer sessions can be saved on the mobile device and then synchronized to the main system when you are ready. Every session is time-stamped so that entries are fully auditable.
Check inventory status and validate labels. With one scan of an SKU, UPC, or ALU, an item’s status is retrieved and displayed on the screen.
- Mobile Devices: Apple iOS 9.3.5 and later, Android 5.0 and later
- Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7 and later
- Retail ProⓇ: V8, V9, Prism.