The terms “we”, “us,” “our,” or “FoundryLogic” refer to FoundryLogic LLC, a California corporation.
1. Collection of Data
We collect date that you provide us, from 3rd parties, and automatically when you use our Website(s)including information about your location.
- If you purchase licensed software from us, we collect contact information in order to process your purchases.
- If you are a user of our licensed software, we collect administrative contact information and the minimal device identifying information necessary in order to administer your licenses.
- If you communicate with us via any method, including but not limited to email, phone, and our Website(s), we may store a copy of your communication. We will obtain your consent in accordance with applicable laws before making recordings of audio conversations.
- If you sign up for our newsletter or participate in contests, surveys or promotions, we may collect the data you provide to us.
- We may receive information about you from 3rd party services that obtain your permission to share your data with us.
- We may collect data about your use of our Website(s), including your search activity, page views and data from your browser including browser type, type of client, language, IP address, device identifiers, location, and requested and referring URLs.
2. Use of Data
Data we collect may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this Website(s)and to communicate with you about our Website(s), including:
- to evaluate, support and enhance our Website(s)’s functionality;
- to provide and improve customer service and support;
- to personalize your user experience of our Website(s);
- to communicate with you;
- to prevent fraud;
- to improve our products and services;
- if you participate, to administer our newsletter, contests, surveys and promotions.
Use of your data that is inconsistent with these uses will be disclosed in advance so that you may opt out of such uses.
3. Sharing of Data
FoundryLogic does not rent, sell, or otherwise share your personal data with 3rd parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
4. Third Party Plug-ins, Widgets, and Links
Our Website(s) are intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete that information. If you become aware or believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section.
5. Data Retention
We only keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we are processing your personal information unless the law permits or requires us to retain your personal information for a longer period.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by email sent to the email address you have provided.
7. Data Security
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
8. Your Data Protection Rights
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You may be asked to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to such requests.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy or about our Website(s), please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mailing us at:
4079 Governor Drive #174
San Diego, CA 92122