Retail Mobile Inventory
New Version now runs on Apple and Windows Mobile devices!
- Capture inventory transactions with a handheld scanner.
Work offline with multiple scanner sessions at the same time.
- Search and display inventory item information.
- Import scans into any Retail Pro Ⓡ 8 or 9 Inventory transaction.
- Inventory Features
Physical Inventory supports both open and blind counting methods. Multiple Physical Inventory sessions can be saved at the same time on the mobile device. Sessions may be synchronized to Retail Pro as desired.
Receiving & Transfers
Receiving and Transfers don’t get any easier. With a few scans, received items can be loaded on the mobile device at the receiving station and then imported into Retail Pro.
Similar to Physical Inventory, multiple Receiving and Transfer sessions can be saved on the mobile device and then synchronized to the main system when you are ready. Every session is time-stamped so that entries are fully auditable.
Inventory Checking & Label Printing
Check inventory status and validate labels. With one scan of an SKU, UPC, or ALU, an item’s status is retrieved and displayed on the screen. With Windows Mobile devices, you can also Print labels to mobile Bluetooth printers.
- Mobile Device Requirements: Handheld devices running Windows Mobile 6.0 (or later), Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 (or later), or Apple iOS 6.1 (or later)
- Desktop Requirements: Microsoft Windows (XP or later versions), and Retail ProⓇ 8 or 9. For Windows Mobile devices, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 or later is also required.